Jumpstart your coding and programming skills with Coding Academy: From Novice to Professional!
Instructors lead the academy programs based on the individual pace and skill level of the student. Unlike video sessions, each session is interactive and directly adjusted to fit the learner’s needs. Along the path, teachers will provide hands-on support to help students debug issues through screen share and direct engagment.
Together, we will reach your goal to become a programming wizard. See you there!
Class Experience: As students progress, the following pathway will be applied:
- Python Level 1: Coding fundamentals, and Project
- Build a product
- Pro-coder LITE: Internships to work as an instructor
- Pro-coders: Internships to work on real-world projects
Students will build product portfolio on nexclap : https://nexclap.com/portfolio
Qualified students will be hired by Siliconvalley4u as INTERNS for real-world projects
- Through initial consultation students will be evaluated for knowledge and skill level to ensure proper class placement
- Day/time options are flexible and will be coordinated directly with SiliconValley4U
- 1-month subscription cost of $175. Pre-purchase 6-months @ $899 (a $151 savings).
Duration: 3-hour sessions daily, M-F
Recurrence: 5 sessions for 1-week
Class Size: 4-24
Our team is built organically with the experts from Silicon Valley and Students from Ivy league schools. We are the experts in curating material, cultivating youth and IT professionals, and also in building applications for the industry.
“The road of American ingenuity runs through Silicon Valley, where the technology experts and thought leaders of today shape the future of the nation’s tomorrow. The camps and classes of Siliconvalley4u help kids/youth and seasoned tech professionals alike stay ahead of the ever-accelerating pace of technological development.
SiliconValley4U has successfully trained over 3000 students in many technologies and languages for all age groups up to high school students. Our major accomplishment is the growing MARKETPLACE contributed by our graduating students.